Title: Digital Client Success Coordinator
Location: Tampa/St. Petersburg, FL
Overview of role: The Digital Client Success Coordinator is responsible for supporting both pre and post-sales efforts in the digital advertising sales cycle. This role includes supporting designated Account Executives with internal requests, facilitating client communications once a deal has closed, and transitioning closed deals through the post-sale process internally to hand off to Ad Ops team. In this position, the Digital Client Success Coordinator will be responsible for revenue-related decisions that can and will directly impact all campaigns.
Be the face of our digital department with account executives and clients. Most importantly, as a Client Success Coordinator, you will set the tone for this department at the forefront of the company.
Collaborate with other departments to creatively solve complex compliance and operational problems, and guide the customer through the solution process with empathy and commitment.
Conducting business reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with their products and services.
Work closely with assigned Account Executives to facilitate both pre and post-sale needs for digital opportunities.
Monitor campaign performance against service level agreements and flagging potential issues.
Strong client management, project management, operations management and people management skills.
Collaborate with Digital Marketing Coordinators & Digital Ad Ops Coordinators on proposal requests, leads, and post-sale order details.
Enter all orders into internal orders system.
When a deal closes, serve as the main point of contact with the client to gather all required details and seamlessly transition to digital execution team.
Raise critical customer concerns internally and mobilize resources to resolve issues.
- 3+ years of work experience in account management/sales support
- Sales-focused and must have direct involvement in the digital media space, including programmatic display, email marketing, & social media
- Outstanding organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable serving as the primary point of contact with clients in a post-sale function
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook
- IAB Certification or related certifications preferred
Beasley Media Group, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
|Job Category||Digital, Sales|