Location: Estero/Ft Myers
Overview of role: The Digital Client Services Manager is responsible for supporting both pre and post-sale efforts in the digital advertising sales cycle. This role includes supporting designated Account Executives with internal requests, facilitating client communications once a deal has closed, and transitioning closed deals through the post-sale process internally.
- Work closely with assigned Account Executives to facilitate both pre and post-sale needs for digital opportunities
- Assist with lead gen and market research efforts, as well as the facilitation of case studies and success stories for pre-sale needs
- Facilitate proposal requests and pre-sale questions with internal teams
- Handle Marketron order entry and client payment collection needs
- Attend client kickoff calls and become the lead point of contact with the client post-sale
- Work with clients on asset collection, creative direction, and gathering all necessary details in order to launch campaign
- Submit fulfillment tickets with all required information to Digital Client Success Coordinator, and work together to seamlessly transition to Creative & Ad Ops teams
- Demonstrate strong client management and project management skills, managing multiple projects and timelines simultaneously
- Uploading account various documents within Salesforce
- Salesforce management and reporting
- 3+ years of work experience in account management/sales support
- Sales-focused and must have direct involvement in the digital media space, including programmatic display, email marketing, & social media
- Outstanding organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable serving as the primary point of contact with clients in a post-sale function
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook
- IAB Certification or related certifications preferred
Last Date for consideration: Until filled.
Applicants may email:
Beasley Media Group, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.