Digital Campaign Coordinator
Title: Digital Campaign Coordinator
Location: Charlotte, NC
Overview of role: The Digital Campaign Coordinator is responsible for supporting post-sales efforts in the digital advertising sales cycle. This role is responsible for managing project timelines and transitioning closed deals through the post-sale process internally. The Digital Campaign Coordinator collaborates cross-functionally with Sales Ops and Ad Ops, ensuring that all information is relayed accurately and campaigns are set up as requested.
• Collaborate with Sales Ops on post-sale order details, ensuring that the Ad Ops team will have all required information in order to successfully launch campaigns
• Join client kickoff calls as needed to help communicate requirements for launch
• Create project timelines and hold all parties accountable to applicable deadlines to ensure timely launch. Adjust timelines as needed based on delays in deliverables.
• Facilitate needs for conversion tracking and pixel placement, providing necessary elements and instructions to the Sales Ops team
• Delegate projects out to Ad Ops team members once all required components are ready for handoff
• Communicate recommended shifts in strategy and collaborate with Sales Ops to provide strategic input around recommendations
• Serve as support on client reporting calls as needed
• Monitor campaign performance against service level agreements and flag potential issues
• Manage recon & auditing needs, providing campaign delivery metrics to ensure compliance
• Possess strong project management, operations management and people management skills
• 3+ years of work experience in project management/sales support
• Must have previous experience in the digital media space, including programmatic display, email marketing, paid search, & social media
• Outstanding organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Comfortable supporting client calls in a post-sale function
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook
• IAB Certification or related certifications preferred
Last Date for consideration: Until filled.
Please submit your resume to [email protected]
Beasley Media Group, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
|Job Category||Digital, Sales|