Title: Digital Ad Operations Supervisor
Beasley Media Group Philadelphia is seeking a Digital Ad Operations Supervisor to strategize,
implement, and analyze our programmatic, social, and search campaigns on behalf of our clients.
This role oversees the ad operations team, and works closely with our pre-sale team and account managers to drive customer success. The Digital Ad Operations Supervisor will employ a deep digital knowledge to schedule, monitor, and optimize campaign performance, in addition to interpreting campaign delivery/reporting and troubleshooting technical issues related to the campaign. The ideal candidate will also possess strong leadership qualities including insights, strong interpersonal skills, and stellar presentation skills.
- Ownership of the AdOps activation process, quality assurance, and accountability to deliver flawless campaigns for our clients
- Communicate with all parties to ensure the proper set-up and deployment of campaigns
- Maintain stellar records for reference in outside audits
- Identify campaign issues and provide swift and sound resolution
- Coach and inspire the AdOps team members
- Remain proactively educated on new digital products, trends, and best practices, and share that knowledge throughout the organization
- Minimum 2-3 years supervising Ad Operations
- Minimum two to four years independently setting up and managing digital campaigns
- Deep knowledge and expertise in strategy and placement of the following tools: targeted display, geo-fencing, OTT/CTV, SEM/SEO, Facebook Ads Manager, and email marketing
- Ability to supervise multiple team members while maintaining personal workflow
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Positive attitude and proactive campaign management skills
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication, with proven ability to build relationships and work with associates across multiple business areas
- Google Analytics/Google Certification
This position is full-time and includes benefits.
Please deliver your resume and cover letter to: [email protected] – No phone calls, please.
Beasley Media Group LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please be aware of fraudulent job postings and offers- Beasley Media Group LLC. will never request money from any applicant or new hire as part of its on-boarding process. We will not hire through text message/social media/email alone.
|Job Category||Ad Operations, Digital|