Location: Charlotte, NC
Overview of role: The Digital Ad Operations Specialist is responsible for assisting with the implementation and optimization of digital campaigns, from initial set-up, to change requests, to reporting. This position will provide support to our Agency Services team to help ensure we are meeting our clients’ advertising objectives.
- Work with internal team members to gather assets and information needed for campaign launch
- Submit tickets to team members for task fulfillment using Beasley’s project management system
- Assist with the set-up of Owned & Operated campaigns in Google Ad Manager, Triton, and Quu
- Facilitate change requests to Audience Extension campaigns, including creative changes, finding and drawing geo-fences, and audience curation
- Manage tapClicks client inputs to activate and terminate accounts as needed
- Assist with the creation of client dashboards in tapClicks
- 1+ years of work experience in a digital agency preferred
- Outstanding organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- IAB Certification, Google Analytics Certification, Google AdWords Certification or related certifications preferred
Last Date for consideration: Until filled.
Applicants may email: [email protected]
Beasley Media Group, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
|Job Category||Ad Operations, Digital|