Location: Charlotte, NC
Overview of role: The Digital Ad Operations Specialist is responsible for assisting with the implementation and optimization of digital campaigns, from initial set-up, to change requests, to reporting. This position will provide support to our Agency Services team to help ensure we are meeting our clients’ advertising objectives.
- Work with internal team members to gather assets and information needed for campaign launch
- Submit tickets to team members for task fulfillment using Beasley’s project management system
- Assist with the set-up both of Owned & Operated and Audience Extension campaigns
- Facilitate change requests to Audience Extension campaigns, including creative changes, finding and drawing geo-fences, and audience curation
- Manage TapClicks client inputs to activate and terminate accounts as needed
- Assist with the creation and maintenance of client dashboards in TapClicks
- 1+ years of work experience in a digital agency preferred
- Outstanding organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- IAB Certification, Google Analytics Certification, Google AdWords Certification or related certifications preferred
Last Date for consideration: Until filled.
Vaccination – Condition of Employment
As a company we have a responsibility to ensure the safety of our employees, their families, and the communities we serve. Beasley employees share this responsibility. Accordingly, we will be requiring all employees to be fully vaccinated by November 1st, excepting those with religious or medical accommodations. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated by November 1st, we invite you to still apply. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted.
Beasley Media Group, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
|Job Category||Ad Operations|