Beasley Media Group Philadelphia is seeking an experienced Digital Ad Operations Project Manager with impeccable organizational skills, and a critical eye for campaign details.
The Digital Ad Operations Project Manager will be experienced at setting up and delivering programmatic marketing results for clients and will be part of a team that represents the fastest growing division of the company. While much of the role is rooted in ad operations, making sure digital campaigns run correctly, efficiently, and successfully, the ideal candidate will also have stellar presentation skills to help educate clients on our suite of digital solutions.
- Ad Operations – independently setting up and strategizing programmatic targeted display, OTT/CTV, SEO/SEM, and Social campaigns; creating UTM codes, evaluating creative, optimizing to goals, and frequent campaign reporting
- Work closely with sales account managers to execute flawless campaigns
- MUST HAVE MINIMUM 2-4 years full-time experience setting up and managing programmatic campaigns
- Expertise in strategy and placement of the following tools: targeted display, geo-fencing, OTT/CTV, SEM/SEO, Facebook Ads Manager, and email marketing
- Positive attitude and proactive campaign management skills
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication, with proven ability to build relationships and work with associates across multiple business areas
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Google Analytics/Google Certification preferred
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines within a fast-paced environment
This position is full-time and includes benefits.
Please deliver your resume and cover letter to: [email protected]
No phone calls, please.
Beasley Media Group LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Beasley Media Group requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19), accepting those granted an accommodation.
|Job Category||Ad Operations, Digital|