Beasley Media Group Philadelphia is seeking a Digital Ad Operations Project Manager with impeccable organizational skills, and a critical eye for campaign details.
The Digital Ad Operations Project Manager will be experienced at setting up and delivering marketing results for clients and will be part of a team that represents the fastest growing division of the company. While much of the role is rooted in ad operations, making sure digital campaigns run correctly, efficiently, and successfully, the ideal candidate will also have stellar presentation skills to help educate clients on our suite of digital solutions.
- Ad Operations – strategize campaign set up, evaluate creative, optimize to goals, and generate frequent campaign reporting
- Work closely with sales account managers to execute flawless campaigns
- Minimum two to four years independently setting up and managing digital campaigns
- Significant expertise in strategy and placement of the following tools: targeted display, geo-fencing, OTT/CTV, SEM/SEO, Facebook Ads Manager, and email marketing
- Positive attitude and proactive campaign management skills
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication, with proven ability to build relationships and work with associates across multiple business areas
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Google Analytics/Google Certification preferred
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines within a fast-paced environment
This position is full-time and includes benefits.
Please deliver your resume and cover letter to: [email protected]
No phone calls, please.
Please be aware of fraudulent job postings and offers- Beasley Media Group LLC. will never request money from any applicant or new hire as part of its on-boarding process. We will not hire through text message/social media/email alone.
|Job Category||Ad Operations|