Location: Charlotte, NC
Overview of role: The Digital Ad Operations Coordinator is responsible for executing, managing, and optimizing digital campaigns, tracking performance daily and developing weekly, monthly, and final client reports. This position will be the lead post-campaign execution point person and will develop and manage digital campaigns, making sure we are meeting our clients’ marketing objectives.
• Take over digital campaigns when deals close, working with internal teams to gather assets & information needed for campaign launch
• Set up programmatic display & video campaigns in 3rd party platforms
• Set up Owned & Operated campaigns in Google Ad Manager, Triton, and Quu
• Work with vendors to set up and maintain SEM campaigns
• Analyze campaign metrics on a daily basis and implement optimizations to ensure optimal performance
• Provide recommendations on how to improve campaigns and serve as a trusted advisor to the sales team to ensure they are confident in the strategy being executed
• Provide weekly and/or monthly recaps, outlining meaningful insights about the campaign metrics and how we met or exceeded the client’s goals
• Lead weekly/bi-weekly meetings with internal markets to discuss upcoming opportunities and review existing campaigns
• 3+ years of work experience in digital ad operations
• Outstanding organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proficient in Google Ad Manager, Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Simpli.fi, tapClicks, and Google Ads experience preferred
• IAB Certification, Google Analytics Certification, Google AdWords Certification or related certifications preferred.
Last Date for consideration: Until filled.
Applicants may email: [email protected]
Beasley Media Group, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
|Job Category||Ad Operations, Digital|