Overview of role: The Digital Ad Operations Coordinator is responsible for executing, managing and optimizing digital campaigns by tracking performance daily and developing weekly, monthly and final client reports. This position will be the lead post-campaign execution point person and will develop and manage digital campaigns making sure we are meeting our client’s marketing objectives.
- Take over digital campaigns when deals close, which involves setting up and running the kick off call with AE and client to set expectations and gather assets needed to campaign launch
- Secure assets from client and set up O&O assets in Google Ad Manager, reach out to internal teams and 3rd parties to set up social and audience extension programs
- Set up and execute Google Paid Search, Display, Retargeting, Pre-roll video, and Facebook/Instagram campaigns
- Set daily budgets and CPC caps on all campaigns to ensure effective spending of client budget
- Analyze Google Analytics metrics on a daily basis for campaign optimizations
- Correctly tag all new and existing campaigns for Google Analytics
- Establish goal conversions, goal values, and proper ROI metrics, along with implementing in Google Analytics to measure these agreed upon metrics
- Do weekly/bi-weekly meetings with internal markets to discuss upcoming opportunities and review deals running
- Develop final recap report and work with Marketing Coordinator on renewal ideas
- 3+ years of work experience in digital ad operations
- Outstanding organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Google Ad Manager, Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- IAB Certification, Google Analytics Certification, Google AdWords Certification or related certifications preferred.
Last Date for consideration: Until filled.
Applicants may email: [email protected]
Beasley Media Group, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.