Date: April 20, 2022
Location: Cedar Knolls and Belmar, New Jersey
Overview of role:
Beasley Media Group is expanding our Digital Sales Team! We are looking for senior-level Digital Account Executives to join our quickly growing dedicated digital team. The role is responsible for driving new digital revenue from local and regional advertisers by developing marketing solutions from our diverse digital offering. Products include a wide range of digital media products as well as our owned sites and apps.We are seeking individuals that are passionate, self-motivated, and goal-oriented with a proven track record of over-achieving sales goals.
- Developing new business by prospecting and utilizing our lead generation platforms
- Delivering persuasive and effective sales presentations with the ability to negotiate and close deals
- Manage and develop a strong pipeline of business in order to meet/exceed revenue targets
- Work with internal digital execution teams to layout client’s needs and develop custom marketing programs that meet/exceed client’s objectives
- Maintaining client relationships, ensuring client satisfaction, and renew campaigns
- 6+ years in digital ad sales or digital agency experience with a strong track record of success in developing new business from local and regional accounts
- Strong relationships with local advertisers
- Experience in selling SEM, Programmatic Display/Video, Social Media, Email Marketing, etc
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Consistent above budget performer.
- Exceptional communication skills with a consultative / solutions selling experience.
- Team player focused on individual but also team growth
- Proven track record of hitting and exceed daily, weekly and monthly sales KPI’s.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, CRM tools, Lead Generation tools
- IAB Certification or related certifications preferred
To help promote and ensure the safety of all of our employees and the communities we serve, we require all incoming employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination, which will be kept confidential. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated, we invite you to still apply.
Beasley Media Group is committed to providing a safe and inclusive work environment for all and we recognize that some individuals may have a sincerely held religious belief as it pertains to the practice of immunization or a medical disability which may prevent them from becoming vaccinated. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential and reviewed by selected individuals within the HR department. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted.
Beasley Media Group, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please be aware of fraudulent job postings and offers- Beasley Media Group LLC. will never request money from any applicant or new hire as part of its on-boarding process. We will not hire through text message/social media/email alone.