Beasley Media Group
Overview of role:
Beasley Digital is looking for a DevOps Engineer focused on using modern technologies to implement DevOps best practices, consistently build systems and deploy code within our multi-cloud environment. You’ll be part of a production operations team responsible for the design, implementation and support of all infrastructure including network, security, servers and virtualization in cloud, datacenter and corporate settings; with exposure to many platforms.
- Team approach in working with systems, network, devops and software engineers
- You’ll advise with / lead the team on DevOps best practices
- Ongoing analysis of current DevOps tools, techniques and process
- Develop and maintain configuration management platform
- Deliver repeatable, consistent, and quick system deployments
- Deliver repeatable, consistent, and quick application deployments
- Develop consistent environments, Development-QA-Stage-Production
- 5+ years of progressive DevOps experience with demonstrated growth
- Very strong experience in Unix/Linux administration
- Expertise with terraform or other infrastructure as code product.
- Strong experience with Git and version control
- Strong experience in NGINX
- Experience with docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with AWS & Google cloud architecture
- CI/CD practices, tools and techniques
- Experience with Application Performance Monitoring
- Experience with two or more SQL databases and working experience with NOSQL databases
- Knowledge and understanding of all TCP/IP networking concepts
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Automate everything mentality
- Ability to adapt/prioritize and learn new technologies quickly
- Very strong written, communication and documentation skills
Last Date for consideration: Until filled.
Applicants may email: [email protected]
Beasley Media Group requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19), excepting those granted an accommodation.
Beasley Media Group, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
|Job Category||Digital, Technology|