Date: May 13, 2019
Title: Data Analyst
Location: Charlotte, NC
About us: We are looking to hire a Data Analyst to join our digital team. You will take responsibility for managing our master data set across many of the data sets in our organization ranging from revenue to web analytics, developing reports, and troubleshooting data issues. To do well in this role you need a very fine eye for detail, experience as a data analyst, and deep understanding of the popular data analysis tools and databases.
- Managing master data, including creation, updates, and deletion.
- Provide quality assurance of imported data.
- Commissioning and decommissioning of data sets as appropriate to gain business insights and inform strategy.
- Processing confidential data and information according to guidelines.
- Developing reports and analysis for multiple target audiences both within and external to the company.
- Managing and designing the reporting environment, including data sources, security, and metadata.
- Supporting the data warehouse in identifying and revising reporting requirements.
- Supporting initiatives for data integrity and normalization.
- Generating reports from single or multiple systems.
- Troubleshooting the reporting database environment and reports.
- Evaluating changes and updates to source production systems.
- Training end users on new reports and dashboards.
- Providing technical expertise on data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college in computer science.
- Ability to work with stakeholders to assess potential risks.
- Ability to analyze existing tools and databases and provide software solution recommendations.
- Ability to translate business requirements into non-technical, lay terms.
- High-level experience in methodologies and processes for managing large scale databases.
- Demonstrated experience in handling large data sets and relational databases.
- Understanding of addressing and metadata standards.
- High-level written and verbal communication skills with a focus on precision and accuracy.
- Work experience as a data analyst or in related field is preferred.
Last Date for consideration: Until filled.
Applicants may email: [email protected]
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.