Job Summary: The Collections Representative will facilitate collection of delinquent accounts.
- Requests and pursues payment on delinquent accounts via communication with account holder.
- Follows established guidelines to review and update account status.
- Maintains log of payment promises and pertinent account details; schedules follow-up communication with account holder.
- Performs other related duties, as required.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent business communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills (Excel and Word).
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Two years of experience in Business to Business Collections.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
Last Date for consideration: Until filled.
Applicants may email resume to: [email protected]
Vaccination – Condition of Employment
As a company we have a responsibility to ensure the safety of our employees, their families, and the communities we serve. Beasley employees share this responsibility. Accordingly, we will be requiring all employees to be fully vaccinated by November 1st, excepting those with religious or medical accommodations. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated by November 1st, we invite you to still apply. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted.
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer