Job Summary: The Collections Representative will facilitate collection of delinquent accounts.
- Requests and pursues payment on delinquent accounts via communication with account holder.
- Follows established guidelines to review and update account status.
- Maintains log of payment promises and pertinent account details; schedules follow-up communication with account holder.
- Performs other related duties, as required.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent business communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills (Excel and Word).
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Two years of experience in Business to Business Collections.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
Last Date for consideration: Until filled.
Applicants may email resume to: [email protected]
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer