Date: May 9, 2018
Title: Corporate Revenue Manager
Location: Corporate/Remote position
Description: Position involves working with local Beasley market DOS/GSM to assist in analyzing inventory and pricing. This position will also be responsible for processing weekly orders through the Centralized Remnant Buying system and all duties associated with it. This is a remote position, meaning that the candidate will work from their current office location but not in the same building as their immediate supervisor. Revenue Manager reports to the Corporate Director of Revenue Management.
- Three to five years working directly in or with functions in the sales department. AE, SA, GSM, DOS, TM, BM etc.
- Previous sales or sales management experience a plus, but not required.
- Proficiency in Word & Excel required, and experience with Efficio CRM/YIELD or other yield management systems preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal, written & oral communication skills;
- Ability to take direction, meet deadlines and thrive under pressure;
- Must be able to work in an independent environment without direct daily supervision.
- A high aptitude and enjoyment for analyzing data that is instrumental in making good decisions regarding pricing and inventory management
Last Date for Consideration: Until Filled
Applicants may E-mail: [email protected]
No Phone Calls Please.
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.