Date: July 1, 2019
Title: Continuity Director – Beasley Media Group, LLC
Location: Charlotte, NC
Description: Beasley Media Group Charlotte is now accepting resumes from qualified individuals for the position of Continuity Director for our Charlotte Market. This position will work side by side our Traffic, Sales, Programming, & Production Departments to ensure accurate scheduling and running of client commercial copy.
Responsibilities include assigning, scheduling, editing and handling the coordination of copy, media numbers and timely production of commercial material; following up with Account Executives regarding discrepancies in traffic instructions and orders needing instruction, maintaining and distributing missing copy list, processing scripts for co-op prior to billing, co-coordinating and supervising network affidavit submissions, backing up and assisting Traffic Director as needed.
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Experience in Marketron Software
- Must be proficient with computer programs and have a basic knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Possess the ability to perform other duties, as needed, for the effective operation of the stations.
- Must be a team player, self-motivated with attention to detail.
Last Date for consideration: Position is open until filled.
To be considered for this position, please apply online at [email protected]
Beasley Media Group, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.