DATE: October 05, 2016
TITLE: AM/FM Chief Engineers and Assistant Engineers
Beasley Media Group is looking for AM/FM Chief Engineers and Assistant Engineers to fill several current and future positions within the company. Applicants are required to have completed at least a two-year electronics degree. This position must maintain radio studios and transmitter sites. Job candidates must carry 50 pounds, climb a ladder and provide general building and grounds maintenance, as needed. A valid state-issued driver’s license is required.
• More than five years of radio engineering experience;
• Ability to communicate issues with upper management while managing staff, maintenance, emergencies, capital projects;
• Must ensure compliance with FCC rules and regulations.
Qualifications for Assistant Engineers:
• AM/FM and IT experience are preferred;
• Must be willing and available to provide after-hours on call support;
• Must be willing to assist with other duties as needed.
Please send a resume, the specific position, and your preferred radio market to: [email protected].
Beasley Media Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.