Date: July 11, 2019
Title: Chief Digital Officer
Beasley Media Group, LLC is seeking a revenue-focused Chief Digital Officer (CDO) to guide the company’s fast-growing digital media business. The CDO will direct a staff that initially includes about 50 employees and work collaborative with the managers and staff of Beasley’s radio stations to drive digital initiatives. This is a new position and reports directly to the CEO.
We are looking for not only a digital expert, but also a seasoned manager with media experience. As the role is transformational, the individual is responsible for working with our local radio operations to refine sales processes, generate new revenue, and adopt digital technologies across the entire business. A primary focus of the CDO will be helping the company meet aggressive sales goals for digital advertising and marketing services products.
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Earning and maintaining companywide commitment to digital goals
- Refining and guiding our digital initiatives
- Identifying and vetting new opportunities and potential acquisitions in the digital space
- Refining and developing our digital product set
- Helping set and meet the company’s digital revenue goals
- Directly managing several key managers and indirectly managing a staff of approximately 100 employees involved with technology, marketing, and sales
- Developing collaborative relationships with the company’s 11 local-market GMs and their staffs
- Connecting digital investments to the company’s goals to attain positive digital transformation
- Keeping the company abreast of the ever-changing digital marketplace and recommending new initiatives
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum 10 years of management experience, at least half of it with digital management
- Experience or deep knowledge of local media, preferably TV or media
- Advertising sales
- Strategic thinker with a clear understanding of digital media
- Exceptional research, analytic, presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Self-starter and leader who can thrive amid uncertainty
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business administration or marketing
While there is no requirement that the CDO be based in a particular city, occasional travel will be required between markets. Beasley Media Group, LLC is headquartered in Naples, Fla., with offices in Ft. Myers and Tampa, Fla.; Fayetteville and Charlotte, N.C.; Augusta, Ga.; Wilmington, Del.; Boston, Detroit, Philadelphia, New Jersey, and Las Vegas.
Commensurate with experience, including performance bonus, restricted shares, and company benefits.
Last Date for consideration: Until filled.
Applicants may email resume to: [email protected]
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer