Date: November 5, 2021
We’re looking for motivated Business Development Representatives to partner with and support our Digital Direct sales team. The primary focus of this role will be to secure new digital business opportunities by contacting prospective advertisers, qualifying decision makers, and scheduling digital needs assessments with Digital Account Executives.
The ideal candidate will be a motivated, high-energy, results-driven individual with a desire to develop or strengthen significant experience in the digital media landscape. This entry-level position provides an incredible amount of on-the-job digital sales exposure, which leads the BDR to a potential career path within the Digital Direct sales team.
Responsibilities of the BDR:
- Identify and proactively prospect new business opportunities in the local digital media space.
- Manage an ongoing, regular outreach cadence to potential advertisers through cold calls, emails, and other means.
- Qualify prospective decision makers and communicate valid business reasons that compel them to schedule a needs assessment with our digital experts.
- Manage multiple calendars while setting and coordinating needs assessment meetings, ensuring high attendance rates.
- Regularly report to Digital Direct sales leadership on weekly/monthly/quarterly results against quota.
- Learn and maintain current specific elements of the Beasley Media Group digital product offering.
- Meet and/or exceed qualified lead quota on an ongoing basis.
Preferred skills for this position include:
- Significant experience with multiple sales techniques, and a high level of comfort with cold outreaches (calls, emails, etc.). Prior outbound sales experience a significant plus.
- Demonstrable track record of performance against goals.
- Skilled with CRM platform elements (leads, contacts, accounts, etc.). Salesforce.com experience highly desired, but not required.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to deliver engaging, brief presentations to drive prospect interest.
Candidates should self-motivated and be passionate about achieving high levels of performance.
Beasley Media Group offers:
- Competitive base salary, with strong incentives/bonuses for performance against goals.
- Excellent opportunities for career advancement.
- Dynamic work environment.
- Benefits package including health insurance, paid time off, and holidays.
This is a rare chance for a high-performing individual interested in advancing their career with a dynamic, driven organization.
Vaccination – Condition of Employment
As a company we have a responsibility to ensure the safety of our employees, their families, and the communities we serve. Beasley employees share this responsibility. Accordingly, we are requiring all employees to be fully vaccinated by of November 1, 2021, excepting those granted religious or medical accommodations. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted.
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
[Beasley Media Group is a multiplatform media company providing content, advertising, and digital marketing solutions across the United States. Our combination of 60+ powerful local brands in 11 markets, personalities, events, and content coupled with our industry-leading digital products & services deliver results-driven integrated marketing programs for advertisers, reaching our audiences where they live, work and play.]
Work Location: Multiple
Paid Training: Yes
|Job Category||Digital, Sales|