Title: Brand Manager for WMGC-FM and WDMK-FM
Date Opened: March 9, 2020
Type: Full Time, 40 hours/week
Location: Detroit, MI
Description: Beasley Media Group’s WMGC-FM and WDMK-FM Detroit is looking for a top-level Brand Manager. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for a seasoned programmer who understands the Urban lifestyle for WDMK “105.9 Kiss-FM” and the coalition strategy needed for success on WMGC “105.1 The BOUNCE”. Beasley’s Brand Managers oversee all on-air elements on their station(s) with a strong focus on digital reach and content. The Brand Manager will be expected to be accessible and sales-friendly, attend sales meetings, assist Account Executives in the creation of programs to benefit clients, and occasionally attend client meetings. All candidates must be strategic and analytical but also must possess creativity and the instinct to win. Beasley only hires programmers who know how to be a leader and get the buy-in of the team around them.
Here are the skills you’ll need to join our team:
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Exceptional leadership and communication skills.
- Minimum of 3 years of programming experience.
- Experience in PPM markets with history of success.
- High level of expertise with research and ratings data.
- Proficiency with RCS Selector, Adobe Audition, Nielsen software, and all Social Media platforms.
- A deep understanding of the radio industry’s digital transformation.
- Recruitment and Coaching skills – Assist in hiring, training and ongoing coaching for the company’s Brand Managers and air personalities.
- Ability to work collaboratively within departments – Work closely with engineering, sales and digital departments to help enhance the company’s profile and product.
Last date for consideration: Until position is filled
To apply, email your resume, cover letter to: [email protected] No Phone Calls Please. Interested Applicants Should Indicate Where They Found the Posting.
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal-Opportunity Employer.