Date: July 01, 2021
Title: Board Operator, Beasley Media Group – Las Vegas, NV
Description: Beasley Media Group’s Las Vegas stations are looking for an outstanding part-time board operator. Board operators are responsible for running the control board, following station format, arranging and playing commercials and IDs according to program and commercial logs, following all applicable laws and FCC regulations. In addition, you may help administer contests, answer listener phone calls, screen listener calls for live shows, operate satellite receivers, take transmitter meter readings, conduct EAS tests, etc. This is a critical role in the on-air executive of the station.
- High school diploma or GED
- Excellent communication skills and fluent in English.
- Basic Knowledge of MS office products, i.e., MS Word and Windows.
- Must be able to work weekdays, with flexible weekend, night, and holiday availability.
- Knowledge of Social media and a current user of multiple platforms, i.e., Instagram and Facebook.
- Willing and able to make live appearances
Last Date for consideration: Until filled
To be considered for this position, please send resume to
Beasley Media Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.