Date: January 12, 2021
Title: Associate Media Coordinator
Location: Detroit, MI
Beasley Media Group – Detroit creates and executes digital and on-air marketing campaigns that help hundreds of businesses across Michigan and the United States. The successful candidate for our Associate Media Coordinator position will be agile in a fast-paced, rewarding, team environment, interacting cross-department with co-workers, clients, and vendors. They will be a detail-oriented self-starter who can independently manage multiple projects simultaneously. Plate-juggling will be a must!
The AMC will be part of the absolute best digital marketing team in the world! Not only are we modest, but we also offer exceptional opportunities for team building and socialization, training to keep our team members at the forefront of new tools and technologies, career advancement as our Digital Division continues to grow, and a commitment to a healthy work-life balance.
- Collaborate with Account Executives, Sales Managers, and Creative Managers on media campaigns
- Work with Managers to traffic and monitor advertising for programmatic and local display campaigns
- Create and execute effective social media campaigns
- Create custom marketing webpages on websites powered by WordPress CRM
- Create and modify banners and images for webpages
- Modify videos and audio to fulfill specs and client expectations
- Collaborate with our internal design, video, and audio teams on asset delivery and best practices
- Build advertising plans, reports and end-of-campaign recaps
- Assist in creating resources, including case studies and sales materials
- Set appointments for marketing presentations
- Shoot and edit digital video, record and edit audio as needed
- Technical Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong ability to manage multiple projects, meet deadlines, collaborate across departments and with internal and external partners Incredibly high attention to detail – errors, typos, and inconsistencies really irritate you
- Well-versed at Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Adobe editing programs
- Working knowledge of WordPress and knowledge of Google Analytics
- Graphic Design skills a MAJOR plus
- Basic photo and audio editing / Photoshop skills are a plus
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- Must have valid driver’s license and excellent driving record.
Last Date for Consideration: February 15, 2021
E-mail: [email protected]
Interested Applicants Should Specify Where They Found the Posting When Applying.
No Phone Calls Please.
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal-Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability.