Date: October 7, 2020
Title: Assistant Program Director / Afternoon Talent
Location: Detroit, MI
Beasley Media Group’s 105.1 The BOUNCE is searching for an outstanding CREATIVE talent with top-notch programming chops to join Detroit’s top throwback station and assist with other stations in the cluster. The successful candidate will work collaboratively with our local Director of Programming to bring daily on-air and off-air ideas that generate top of mind awareness and revenue opportunities for multiple brands.
Is your social media footprint large, engaging, compelling, and influential? Are you willing to invest heavily in the communities we serve, including hosting station events and visiting workplaces, schools, and wherever our fans are working and playing? Can you creatively develop relevant topics that are unique and provide compelling content for listeners? Do you enjoy working and managing programming colleagues? Do you embrace the sales and digital part of the business? Are you willing to perform other duties as assigned by the
Director of Programming and Market Manager?
- A minimum of 3 years on-air and programming experience with ratings success;
- A substantial understanding of station operations (Wide Orbit, G-Selector & Adobe Audition proficiency a plus)
- A strong background in digital & social media;
- Ability to write and post topical/engaging content on the station’s web site and social media platforms while adhering to company guidelines;
- Capability to meet deadlines, work under pressure, perform well in a team environment with excellent attention to detail;
- Valid driver’s license and excellent driving record.
Last Date for Consideration: Until Position is Filled
Applicants May E-mail: [email protected]. No Phone Calls Please.
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
|Job Category||Entertainment, Programming|