LOCATION: Estero, Florida
- Assist with accounts payable, check vendor invoices for accuracy. GL Coding
- Assist with accounts receivable, taking payments via credit card. Checking the bank daily for any ACH/EFT transfers. Coding checks that arrive in the office and sending to the lockbox with application instructions.
- Manage Aging Reports, monthly adjustments.
- Adhering to daily deadlines
- Verifying orders for accuracy before they are contracted.
- Assisting the Controller with month end close for each station.
- Verify and resolve account discrepancies with sales team.
- Establish and maintain strong, professional relationships with the sales team.
- Prepare and distribute monthly invoices/statements as needed
- Promptly respond to billing inquiries and ensure a timely resolution to discrepancies
- Collection of accounts that are 60-90 days past due.
- Provide general HR support. Tracking progress of new hire paperwork. Annual reports for EEO. Assist with new hire packets
- Process monthly reports for the sales team for any prepay clients.
Qualifications: Microsoft Office proficient, Attention to Detail, Basic Accounting Knowledge. Strong Communications & Organizational skills
Last date for consideration: Until the position is filled.
Email your resume to:
Shane Reilly at [email protected]
Beasley Media Group requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19), accepting those granted an accommodation.
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.