Location: Charlotte, NC
Date: November 3, 2021
Beasley Media Group, LLC is currently seeking an experienced Art Director to join our growing digital team in Charlotte, NC.
In this position, you will be part of our growing in-house digital team, collaborating on a wide variety of internal and external company and client projects. This person will work directly with our Creative Director and Director of Digital Marketing, in-house designers, video production artists, offshore, and sales teams.
Job responsibilities include creating and enhancing the company sales materials with an overall goal of increasing revenue. This position will oversee the creation of all Digital Sales/Marketing material and manage the go-to-market strategy for all products while following the visual guidelines set by the Corporate Creative Director. The Art Director will ensure the successful implementation and use of all created sales assets company-wide. The ideal candidate will have prior experience managing teams, the ability to communicate effectively, capable of quick turnarounds/short deadlines, and have a proven track record of success.
- Oversee creative process and design for all Digital Sales and marketing material
- Hyper-focused on improving client sales experience
- Create sales proposals and presentations
- Take direction from company stakeholders, sales and clients and translate that into clear instructions for design teams
- Create and implement strategies for product and material release
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of creative solutions according to customer and internal needs
- Be point person/conduit between corporate and local markets
- Increase revenue and KPI’s through created material
- Coach, motivate and mentor company creatives
- Manage in-house and offshore creative teams
- Create creative briefs and responsibility guides for all involved teams
- Provide clear and objective critiques of creative work
- In-depth understanding of the creative process, concept development, color theory and typography
- Ability to create cohesive visual campaign that translates across multiple platforms (print, websites, apps, social media)
- High proficiency with all Adobe CC programs
- Working knowledge of all Microsoft Office programs to include MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, and MS Outlook
- Must be able to translate designs to working and editable PowerPoint files for sales use
- Experience with videography and editing
- Able to prioritize and handle multiple responsibilities while meeting deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must provide digital portfolio
- Must have BA/BS/BFA degree in Graphic Design or related field
- Minimum of 4+ years relevant experience in Management position
Vaccination – Beasley Media Group maintains a mandatory COVID 19 vaccination policy subject to its accommodation obligations under federal law.
Beasley Media Group, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
|Job Category||Creative, Digital|