Title: AM/FM Chief Engineer
Description: Beasley Media Group is looking for an AM/FM Chief Engineer in the New Jersey area for our (4) FM’s and (2) AM’s. Applicants must have at least a two-year electronics degree with the ability to maintain radio studios and AM and FM transmitter sites.
- More than five years of radio engineering experience
- Ability to communicate issues with upper management while managing staff, maintenance, emergencies, capital projects
- Must ensure compliance with FCC rules and regulations
- AM/FM experience
- IT experience is preferred
- Must be willing and available to provide after-hours on call support
- Must be able to carry 50 pounds, climb a ladder and provide general building and grounds maintenance as needed
- Must have a valid state-issued driver’s license
Please send a resume, position you’re applying for and the preferred market you are interested in to [email protected].
Last date for consideration: Open until filled. Website: http://www.bbgi.com
Beasley Media Group, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer