Date: July 25, 2019
Title: Afternoon Personality/Host-ROCK 92.9 (WBOS)
Type: Full Time, 40 hours/week
Location: Boston, MA
Description: Boston’s new ROCK 92.9/The NEXT Generation of Classic Rock (WBOS) continues to grow!
We’ve got Dave & Chuck the Freak mornings, Adam 12 middays, and now we’re looking for a local afternoon on-air personality/host.
Is it you?
Here’s what you’ll need to join our team:
- On-air experience, some in Rock and/or Classic Rock formats
- Ability to connect with rock fans
- Knowledge and love of rock from the 70s, 80s, 90s and 2000s
- Ability to create and generate daily music and lifestyle content on-air, in blog posts, videos, and photos
- Comfortable hosting station and client events in front of audiences
- Strong writing and editing skills and experience with blog platforms such as WordPress
- Use Social Media constantly
- Audio editing ability (Adobe Audition, Sound Forge, Pro Tools, Vox Pro, etc.)
- Able to write, voice, and produce commercial, promo, and/or live on-air copy
- True team player who can take direction understanding and advancing a plan and work closely with programming, sales, and digital departments
Last date for consideration: Until position is filled
To apply, email your resume, cover letter and – most importantly – examples of your on-air work to: [email protected]
Beasley Media Group, LLC
Attn: Human Resources –ROCK 92.9 (WBOS)
55 Morrissey Blvd.
Dorchester, MA 02125
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal-Opportunity Employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability.