Date: September 10th, 2021
Title: Account Executive – Detroit PRAISE Network
Location: Detroit, MI
Are you a marketing pro who enjoys making the BIG sale… and are you ready for a new career challenge in a position that better aligns with your values?
- Do you naturally build trust and relationships with people you meet?
- Are you comfortable dealing with decision makers at every level?
- Can you be direct and convincing when you know it’s right for the client?
- Are you patient with a longer selling cycle and can follow it through?
- Do you get a charge out of helping clients maximize their marketing?
Beasley Media Group’s Detroit PRAISE Network has an immediate opening for a highly motivated individual with marketing know-how for this salary-plus-commission opportunity. Responsibilities include soliciting new business through prospecting and cold calling, managing and growing accounts and budgets, and developing and presenting customized solutions designed to meet the needs of clients. We offer a commitment to excellence, tremendous marketing resources, plus best-in-market media properties and digital assets.
- Minimum of 2 year sales experience
- Experience in Inspirational and Faith-based endeavors a plus
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills
- College degree and some digital experience preferred
- Ability to take direction, meet deadlines and thrive when challenged
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have valid driver’s license with stellar driving record.
Vaccination – Condition of Employment
As a company we have a responsibility to ensure the safety of our employees, their families, and the communities we serve. Beasley employees share this responsibility. Accordingly, we will be requiring all employees to be fully vaccinated by November 1st, excepting those with religious or medical accommodations.
If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated by November 1st, we invite you to still apply. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted.
Last Date for Consideration: Ongoing – Until Filled
E-mail: [email protected]. No Phone Calls Please.
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please be aware of fraudulent job postings and offers- Beasley Media Group LLC. will never request money from any applicant or new hire as part of its on-boarding process. We will not hire through text message/social media/email alone.