Date: April 1, 2022
Title: Account Executive – Beasley Media Group – New Jersey
Location: Somerset, New Jersey
Description: Beasley Media Group has an opportunity for an assertive, confident and competitive marketing professional to represent and sell broadcast and digital marketing advertising services directly to businesses in the Middlesex/Somerset/Union market at Magic 98.3 and 1450 WCTC. The ideal candidate will have at least two to five years of media sales experience, including digital media, and a track record of successful business development. Responsibilities include growing and maintaining existing assigned accounts and budgets, acquiring new business accounts through cold calling and prospecting, as well as identifying client’s advertising and marketing objectives. The successful candidate must be able to work in a high energy and fast paced goal based environment, prepare and present customized solutions to meet client needs and cultivate and maintain relationships with by providing outstanding personalized service.
- Provide on air, digital and event based advertising and marketing solutions for clients that achieve their objectives, increase business and foster strong working relationships, including prospecting, use of research tools, data analysis, and consultative sales strategies.
- Develop effective relationships with key decision-makers in order to procure budgets and campaign approvals
- Meet monthly revenue goals
- Collection of outstanding accounts when overdue
- Participation at station/client events and promotions
- Work closely in a team atmosphere with multiple departments
- Must have a passion for sales
- Strong negotiation skills
- Exceptional writing and creative presentation skills to sell customized marketing solutions and digital campaigns
- Goal oriented and money motivated
- Self-starter with proven ability to initiate and develop new business and sponsorships
- Reliable vehicle with valid driver’s license and vehicle insurance
- College degree in communications, sales, marketing, related field or equivalent preferred, but not required
LAST DATE FOR CONSIDERATION: Open until the position is filled.
Send cover letter and resume to:
Ed Silver – [email protected]
Vaccination – Condition of Employment
As a company we have a responsibility to ensure the safety of our employees, their families, and the communities we serve. Beasley employees share this responsibility. Accordingly, we will be requiring all employees to be fully vaccinated by November 1st, excepting those with religious or medical accommodations. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated by November 1st, we invite you to still apply. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted.
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please be aware of fraudulent job postings and offers- Beasley Media Group LLC. will never request money from any applicant or new hire as part of its on-boarding process. We will not hire through text message/social media/email alone.