Date: September 10, 2021
Title: Account Executive
Location: Detroit, MI
Attention Sales Professionals! Are you a marketing pro who enjoys making the BIG sale… and are you ready for a new career challenge?
- Do you naturally build trust and relationships with people you meet?
- Are you comfortable dealing with high level decision makers?
- Can you be direct and convincing when you know it’s right for the client?
- Are you patient with a longer selling cycle and can follow it through?
- Do you get a charge out of helping clients maximize their marketing?
If you answered yes to these questions, we should talk. Beasley Media Group- Detroit’s top-rated stations 101.1 WRIF, 105.1 The BOUNCE, 94.7 WCSX,
105.9 KISS-FM, Detroit Praise Network, & The ROAR 94.7 WCSX-HD2 have immediate openings for highly motivated individuals with marketing know-how. Responsibilities include soliciting new business through prospecting and cold calling, managing and growing existing accounts and budgets, and developing and presenting customized solutions designed to meet the needs of clients. We offer a commitment to excellence, tremendous marketing resources, plus best-in-market media properties and digital assets. If you are looking for unlimited income potential, then you have found the right place. No order takers!
- Minimum of 2 year sales experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- College degree preferred
- Ability to take direction, meet deadlines and thrive when challenged
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have valid driver’s license with stellar driving record.
Vaccination – Condition of Employment
As a company we have a responsibility to ensure the safety of our employees, their families, and the communities we serve. Beasley employees share this responsibility. Accordingly, we will be requiring all employees to be fully vaccinated by November 1st, excepting those with religious or medical accommodations.
If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated by November 1st, we invite you to still apply. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted.
Last Date for Consideration: Ongoing – Until Filled
E-mail: [email protected]. No Phone Calls Please.
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.