DATE: January 9, 2019
Description: Give yourself and your lifestyle a raise! Enjoy a rewarding career in the dynamic business of media sales! Beasley Media Group’s Delaware market is seeking an experienced, motivated sales representative, with a passion for the dynamic world of marketing. Beasley is looking for a sales winner, who will use the most effective sales tools to identify and build upon revenue opportunities. The ideal candidate will be an indispensable partner with clients, by continually offering innovative, original marketing solutions.
The ideal candidates should have the ability to build influential relationships and consistently generate new business opportunities. Our sales teams thrive on building trust and creditability with our clients, from cold call introductions to long term client relationships.
- Media Sales or outside sales experience a must;
- self-starter with proven ability to initiate and develop new business;
- ability and desire to cold-call and build new relationships from the ground up;
- solid relationships with advertising and business communities a plus;
- excellent and creative presentation skills to sell marketing solutions;
- organized sales approach, regarding client marketing analysis, targeting consumer needs, and providing measurable benefits and follow-up;
- Valid driver’s license and vehicle insurance.
LAST DATE FOR CONSIDERATION: Open
Candidates interested in discussing this position should contact the following party.
Send cover letter and resume to: [email protected]
Vaccination – Condition of Employment
As a company we have a responsibility to ensure the safety of our employees, their families, and the communities we serve. Beasley employees share this responsibility. Accordingly, we will be requiring all employees to be fully vaccinated by November 1st, excepting those with religious or medical accommodations. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated by November 1st, we invite you to still apply. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted.
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer