Date: September 7, 2021
Position: Account Executive
Location: Fayetteville, NC
Give yourself and your lifestyle a raise! Enjoy a rewarding career in the dynamic business of radio & digital sales! Beasley Media Group’s Fayetteville market is seeking an experienced, motivated sales representative with a passion for the dynamic world of radio and digital platforms. Beasley is looking for a sales winner, who will use the most effective sales tools and our full array of digital products to identify and build upon revenue opportunities. The ideal candidate will be an indispensable partner with clients, by continually offering innovative, original marketing solutions.
Beasley expects Account Executives to outperform consistently in a rapidly growing, creative, competitive media sales environment. Our sales teams thrive on building trust though solid client interactions, from cold-calls to long-term client relationships.
· Radio & digital Sales and/or outside sales experience a must;
· Basic digital knowledge is preferred or willingness to learn through digital training is required;
· Self-starter with proven ability to initiate and develop new business and sponsorships;
· Track record for soliciting sponsors for broadcast/non-broadcast projects and special events;
· Solid relationships with advertising and business communities;
· Excellent writing and creative presentation skills to sell marketing solutions;
· Organized sales approach, regarding client marketing analysis, targeting consumer needs, and providing measurable benefits and follow-up;
· BS / BA degree preferred
· Valid driver’s license and vehicle insurance required.
Vaccination – Condition of Employment
As a company we have a responsibility to ensure the safety of our employees, their families, and the communities we serve. Beasley employees share this responsibility. Accordingly, we will be requiring all employees to be fully vaccinated by November 1st, excepting those with religious or medical accommodations. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated by November 1st, we invite you to still apply. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted.
LAST DATE FOR CONSIDERATION
Open until filled. Interested applicants should indicate where they found this posting when submitting a cover letter and resume to: [email protected] NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer