TITLE: Digital AE
Location: Estero, FL
Description: Beasley Media Group LLC, SWFL digital sales team is growing again! We are looking for a motivated, out of the box digital strategist and sales maven with 2+ years of successful digital sales experience to join our team.
This job requires the ability to develop new business, grow existing digital revenue while developing and retaining strong client relationships. BMG-SWFL’s solution-based approach and robust menu of best-in-class digital products require the Digital Sales Executive to possess a deep understanding of the marketing funnel, consumer journey and the impact of digital tactics on both. The ideal candidate should be well-versed in display advertising, email marketing, social and content marketing, SEM (Search Engine Marketing), and SEO (Search Engine Optimization). Must be analytical, organized, solution-minded, and customer centric.
- Hunt: Develop new business
- Perform probing CNAs to uncover client’s goals and strategic objectives
- Create custom programs in conjunction with our support team to achieve client’s objectives
- Present, close and renew results oriented, long term solution.
- Work with clients and our support teams to continually optimize campaigns to maximize client results.
- Share post-campaign, performance reports that effectively analyze how the customer goals were met or exceeded with the goal of increasing retention and upsell opportunities.
- Deep understanding of SEM, Programmatic Display/Video, Social-Media, Email Marketing,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Consistent above budget performer.
- Exceptional communication skills with consultative / solutions selling experience.
- Team player focused on individual but also team growth
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, CRM tools, Lead Generation tools
- IAB Certification or related certifications preferred
Last Date for consideration: Position is open until filled.
Beasley Media Group, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Beasley Media Group (BMG), LLC, is a multiplatform media company providing advertising and digital marketing solutions across the United States. BMG owns 61 radio brands as well as capabilities in audio technology, esports, podcasting, ecommerce, and events.
We are in search of a talented and experienced data analyst who loves storytelling. Our ideal candidate has technical skills for data interrogation and knows that true insights aren’t just explaining the importance of data correlation but about what a customer can do with that information.
This position will support the corporate revenue and content leadership by harnessing our first party data systems to identify, analyze and interpret trends/patterns to assist BMG in our continuing mission to create engaging content that generates revenue growth. In addition, this team member will be in active collaboration with our talent Digital Operations and Platform teams to assure that data systems are delivering actionable data for insight and analysis.
Our data analyst will also play an integral role in BMG’s ongoing efforts on consumer data privacy and protection.
More specifically you will:
- Work closely with internal clients over time to understand their pain points and help translate those into requirements for queries and models you can run against their data to provide them with actionable insight
- Design tables and views that provide our analyst customers with ongoing data in the most useful formats for them to take action
- identify key insights that aren’t being tracked and help broaden the coverage of what we analyze.
- Present complex data into visualizations and insights for corporate content and revenue teams
- Use your ability to identify and leverage trends in data to inform marketing strategies
- You will develop and maintain customer segmentations and help translate those into requirements for queries you can run against our first party data.
- A focus on identifying and working with the team on developing revenue-generating opportunities for programmatic and direct sales
- You’re proactive, entrepreneurial, and collaborative; you can work well with cross functional teams of Product/Dev/QA and clients, you can spot gaps, and can manage your own work stream
- You have experience working with marketing automation tools such as Braze
- You’ve got multiple years of experience in data analysis, including defining KPIs for various businesses (subscription, ecommerce, publishers, apps, etc.)
- You understand the realities of data collection and have strong familiarity with tools like Amplitude (or similar), mParticle (or similar) etc. You won't use all those systems, but you have to feel comfortable understanding how different data collection systems work and how you might match up data between multiple systems.
- Familiarity with database analysis required
- You’re a pro working with A/B testing tools and methodologies
- When other tools aren’t available you can make magic happen in Excel
- 3+ years' experience in data analytics, marketing, and / or statistics
- Bonus if you’ve reported on and evaluated site performance, marketing campaigns, programmatic media platforms, optimization tests, CRM, and other media-based analytics
- Experience generating key insights from raw data
- Knowledge of user experience and optimization best practices
- Experience managing analytics dashboards and producing associated reports in accurate and timely manner
- Self-starter with ability to define day-to-day responsibilities in line with business objectives
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are necessary
- Software: Proficiency with Excel and ideally some experience with SQL.
Please send resume to [email protected]
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer