Location: Wilmington, DE
Beasley Media Group is searching for sales professionals to develop and sell advertising and marketing campaigns for their Wilmington Radio Station 99.5 WJBR. Responsibilities include soliciting new business through prospecting and cold calling, managing, and growing existing assigned accounts and budgets, as well as identifying client advertising needs. The position includes contacting prospective customers to sell radio time for the broadcasting station/network. The ideal candidate will develop and present customized solutions to meet those clients’ needs. The successful candidate will cultivate and maintain relationships with clients by providing top quality service.
• Must have a passion for sales
• Must prepare promotional plans, sales literature, and advertising proposals
• Must develop proposals utilizing MS office products
• Must investigate and resolve customer challenges
• Communicate with other departments to assure quality service in placing orders
• Arrange promotional events
• Attend sales meeting, training sessions, and client remotes
• Must have valid driver’s license with stellar driving record
Last date for consideration: Until filled
If you are looking for a terrific opportunity to join a terrific company, please apply here or email your resume and cover letter to: [email protected]
Beasley Media Group requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19), excepting those granted an accommodation.
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Last date for consideration: Until filled.
[Beasley Media Group is a multiplatform media company providing content, advertising, and digital marketing solutions across the United States. Our combination of 60+ powerful local brands across 11 markets, personalities, events, and content coupled with our industry-leading digital products & services deliver results-driven integrated marketing programs for advertisers, reaching our audiences where they live, work and play.]