Congratulations to Beasley Media Group’s 2023 Alliance for Women in Media (AWM) Gracie winners! The Gracie Awards recognize exemplary programming created by women, for women and about women in all facets of media and entertainment. They also acknowledge the individuals who have made inspirational contributions to the industry.
Beasley Media Group winners include:
A Mother’s Day Tribute to Naomi Judd and The Judds
- Category: Soft News Feature [Radio – Local]
- Written and produced by Nicole Barlage, Andie Summers, Mark ‘Razz’ Radziewicz and Charlie Maxx (WXTU/Philadelphia)
Hurricane Ian Coverage – WXKB – Beasley Media Group
- Category: Crisis Coverage/Breaking News [Radio – Local]
- Produced by Marija Puidak & Jason “Budman” Paige – The Wild Bunch Morning Show
Beasley Media Group Honorable Mention:
Our Delaware Valley -Beasley Media Group
- Category: Public Affairs [Radio – Local]
- Host/Producer Lora Lewis
The annual awards luncheon will take place on Tuesday, June 20 at Cipirani’s in New York City.