Naples, FL (August 27, 2018): Beasley Media Group, LLC., a subsidiary of Beasley Broadcast Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: BBGI) proudly announces the winners of the company’s annual Operating Achievement Awards. The presentations were made during a special dinner that took place at the company’s annual Management Meeting on Friday, August 24th at the Four Seasons Hotel in Boston, Massachusetts.
The celebration honors the outstanding achievements and contributions made by individual employees and radio stations over the preceding twelve months.
The evening featured a special performance by RCA Nashville National Recording Artist Chris Young.
The 2018 Winners include:
- Mary Menna Market Manager of the Year/ Boston, MA
- WKLB-FM Station of the Year/Boston, MA
- Tina Murley Director of Sales (DOS) of the Year/ Boston, MA
- David Corey Program Director of the Year/WKLB-FM/Boston, MA
- Ed McCormack Technology Award /Boston, MA
- Leslie Hamand Market Controller of the Year/ Tampa, FL
- Nicole Sellers Digital Content Professional of the Year/Charlotte, NC
- Deena Roemer Herman Digital Sales Professional of the Year/Philadelphia, PA
“Our annual Achievement Awards dinner and ceremony celebrate the outstanding contributions made by our incredible employees and stations who give their “Beasley Best” on a daily basis,” said Chief Executive Officer Caroline Beasley. “I am so very proud and honored to have them in our radio family.”
Beasley Media Group COO/EVP Brian Beasley, BMG Boston DOS Tina Murley, WKLB PD David Corey, CEO Caroline Beasley, Founder & Chairman of the Board George Beasley, BMG Boston VP & Market Manager Mary Menna and President Bruce Beasley.