Morristown, New Jersey (May 21, 2018): Employees from Beasley Media New Jersey’s 105.5 WDHA-FM and 1250 WMTR-AM lent their support to raise funds and build an affordable home for a local veteran during a special Beasley Best Day of Caring Hammer for Heroes event in conjunction with the Morris Habitat for Humanity in Morris County New Jersey (MHFH).
Opening Ceremonies took place on Thursday, May 3rd. The Rock of New Jersey, 105.5 WDHA-FM did a live broadcast from the building site both days. The event attracted volunteers, donors and spectators, who joined together with the Beasley Media New Jersey employees to lend a helping hand. In addition, local businesses donated thousands of dollars in cash, building materials and supplies that helped to offset construction costs.
The Hammer for Heroes event will benefit a veteran of the U.S. Army who served in Afghanistan and his family. The wall panels that were built at the event will be used to complete the construction of their new home in the Mine Hill, New Jersey neighborhood.
- Scott Kohlhepp- Director of Marketing and Promotions WDHA/WMTR
- John Hodorovych-Morning Jolt Show Co-Host- WDHA
- Mike Anthony-Assistant Production WDHA/WMTR
- Terrie Carr- Program Director/Midday Host WDHA
- Jaclyn Farago- Regional Events Coordinator Beasley NJ
- Howard Rosenblatt- Director, Strategic Sales Beasley NJ
- Michael Normand-Director of Integrated Sales Beasley NJ
- Pete Forester-National Sales Manager Beasley NJ
YouTube Link – https://youtu.be/BC4kfnKamq0