DATE: July 11, 2017
TITLE: IT Support Engineer
DESCRIPTION: Beasley Media Group Philadelphia – home to Philadelphia’s most listened to radio stations: 93.3 WMMR-FM, 102.9 WMGK-FM, 97.5 The Fanatic, and 95.7 BEN-FM – is looking for an Junior to mid-level IT Support Engineer to join the team in our Information Technology department. The ideal candidate will be responsible for supporting the IT infrastructure for the Philadelphia market. The candidate will have knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures regarding Networking, Microsoft Server, Office, VMware, Cisco and Citrix in production environments.
- Working knowledge of with Cisco / HP Network Routers, Switches, VPN and Firewalls.
- Experience working with radio automation software. “Preferred but not required”
- Working knowledge of VMware VSphere environment, VEEAM Backup and other backup systems management.
- Microsoft Server OS 2008 R2, 2012 R2
- IT Project management helpful.
- Windows Server infrastructure including Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, WINS, etc.
- Microsoft Office 2010-2016, OFFICE 365 and SharePoint Administrator experience.
- Microsoft OS Win7PRO to Win10PRO, APPLE OS-X, VMware vSphere ESXi 6.0
- Provide helpdesk support to users as required on and off site.
- Aptitude to learn new technologies quickly
Last date for consideration: Until filled
Contact: [email protected]
Beasley Media Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
« BEASLEY MEDIA TAMPA’S CHARLIE OCHS INDUCTED INTO THE COUNTRY RADIO HALL OF FAME
JOB POSTING // Philadelphia Account Executives – Full Time