DATE: May 17, 2017
TITLE: Director of Product Development
LOCATION: Philadelphia, PA
Description: Beasley Media Group is looking for a corporate Director of Product Development responsible for leading the software architecture efforts of both our external and internal facing products and services. You will be primarily responsible for developing new features for our internal line-of-business web applications and WordPress-based web properties. This will also include newer development areas, including Amazon Alexa and Google Home development.
- Lead the development of both internal and external software with a focus on accelerating growth of our brands and digital revenue.
- Enable new end user engagement opportunities on our WordPress-based web properties through the development of new plugins and themes.
- Optimize internal business processes through the creation of new workflow tools.
- Oversee a small level of sys-ops to maintain external systems on which our software runs.
- Train and mentor corporate and market technology team members.
- Strong experience in MySQL and NoSQL-based architectures
- Strong experience with cross browser compatibility testing
- Strong, proven LAMP stack DevOps skill set (server configuration, ssh, cron, etc.)
- Git source control concepts and methodologies
- AngularJS, Node.JS and Grunt experience all greatly preferred
- Proven track record with open source development and participating in the open source community
- At least 10 years of project management and software architecture experience required
Computer science or software engineering related degree preferred.
Last date for consideration: June 2, 2017
Contact: [email protected]
VP of Digital Product Development
Beasley Media Group, Inc.
Beasley Media Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
« BEASLEY MEDIA GROUP AND JACAPPS SCORE AN INDUSTRY FIRST: Customized WRIF iPhone Stickers!
BEASLEY MEDIA GROUP UNVEILS NEW FORMAT CAPTAINS