Date: August 8, 2017
Title: Vice President of Digital Sales
About us: The VP of Digital Sales will lead the strategic development of Beasley Media Group’s go-to-market strategy for our digital sales offerings across our sales organizations and be responsible for aggressive growth of digital revenue throughout the company. This role needs to ensure the Beasley Media Group stays in front of the ever-changing digital industry and marketplace and leads the way with ROI generating sales opportunities.
· Develop our integrated digital services offerings to drive new and renewal revenue, and differentiating our offerings in a very competitive marketplace. Ideally, this includes national, regional and local business segments.
· Drive digital revenue across Beasley’s platforms by partnering and collaborating with the senior executive team, market management, digital sales managers, account executives and the corporate digital team.
· Identify key sales opportunities by utilizing digital knowledge to augment and enhance our core business offerings as well as drive pure digital initiatives.
· Engage with key client and agency accounts in targeted verticals to best understand how to evolve our go-to-market strategy to best serve these industries and deliver solutions that win business.
· Establish and perform sales training at all levels of the company to ensure that we are maximizing opportunities in the digital space and creating the most effective solutions for our clients.
· Ensure that all markets are meeting or exceeding digital budgets, arming those who aren’t with the business development tools and skills required to achieve their goals.
· A finger-on-the-pulse perspective on the evolving digital products and evaluation tools that advertisers are seeking and participate in the process to evaluate their viability for our portfolio of assets and business.
· 10+ years of related advertising sales management experience and sales experience including at least 5 years in digital sales — ideally from a national and local perspective.
· Proven experience developing effective go-to-market strategies with a focus on solutions.
· Deep understanding of the digital advertising ecosystem including programmatic concepts and the most common digital advertising formats and platforms.
· Experience in conceiving creative ideas, leading brainstorms and driving and closing deals cross-platform (online, mobile, social, radio and events). This involves the development of new digital franchises, sponsorships and partnerships in order to grow revenues and advertiser affinity with our brands.
· Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with clients and internal teams at all levels of seniority.
· Participate in the development of sales presentations and selling tools that will fuel our digital sales efforts and elevate Beasley Media Group’s leadership in the digital space.
· Fluency in using ad ops metrics to manage our available inventory, and sales results.
· Must be able to travel regularly.
· IAB Digital Media Sales Certification or related certifications preferred.
Last Date for consideration: Until filled.
Applicants may email: [email protected]
Beasley Media Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
|Job Category||Digital, Management, Sales|