Title: Part-Time Videographer
Description: Beasley Media Group Philadelphia is seeking a part-time videographer to create compelling videos which will tell our clients’ stories in an entertaining and impactful way.
Candidates should have significant video shooting and production experience, and the ability to use a variety of techniques to keep videos sharp and interesting. This position will be based in the Bala Cynwyd office, and will include travel to the client and/or outside locations to shoot videos. The ideal candidate will be passionate about delivering marketing results for clients, and being part of a team that represents the fastest growing division of the company.
- Minimum two years shooting/editing professional videos
- Attention to detail ensuring proper spelling, video clarity, smooth transitions
- Knowledgeable about social media video requirements
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Positive attitude and professional demeanor
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Must be creative and innovative
- Flexible work schedule, including evenings and weekends
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines is crucial
- Candidates must have a reliable vehicle, driver’s license and insurance
Last Date for consideration: Until filled. This position is part-time.
Please deliver your resume, cover letter and link for your video portfolio to: [email protected]
No phone calls, please
Beasley Media Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
|Job Category||Creative, Digital, Production|