DATE: July 17, 2017
TITLE: Digital/ NTR Coordinator
LOCATION: Detroit, MI
DESCRIPTION: Beasley Media Group is one of the nation’s leading media companies, with successful properties in thirteen cities extending from Boston to Las Vegas. While Beasley’s roots are in radio, the company is experiencing exceptional success with its digital properties and local events. Beasley Media Group – Detroit is looking for a Digital/NTR coordinator to support its continued growth. The disorganized, dispassionate, or disinterested need not apply! However, if you’re good at the metaphorical spinning of plates: calmly working on several projects simultaneously while communicating with diverse personality types — this job may be for you!
The successful candidate will be a member of the digital team and be responsible for the intake of sales orders with digital or event components, and s/he will ensure that orders are fulfilled as specified — by categorizing, scheduling, assigning, and fulfilling work. This individual will also create webpages, contests, create email blasts, create and schedule social posts, and create digital and non-traditional revenue (NTR) recaps for Beasley sales.
- A customer-focused person who can work within a diverse fast-paced team environment with exceptional attention to detail
- Microsoft Office Suite, WordPress administration and basic Photoshop skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to learn new digital platforms with minimal training
- Ability to adhere to internal and external due dates and ensure all elements within sales campaigns are running and pacing as expected
- Out-of-the-box problem solving ability
- Associate’s degree or higher preferred
Last Date for Consideration: July 26th, 2017
E-mail: [email protected]com. No Calls Please.
Beasley Media Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
|Job Category||Accounts, Digital|