Date: July 6, 2017
Title: Digital Sales Manager
Description: Beasley Media Group, Inc. seeks a motivated leader to join our Fort Myers team, who will partner with our digital sales team. The Digital Sales Manager will work closely with the BMG Fort Myers digital team to achieve and exceed digital budgets for the Fort Myers market.
Primary duties include:
- Coordinate online sales efforts of the BMG Fort Myers sales staff including:
- Educate and train BMG Fort Myers sales staff about all online /digital sales opportunities.
- Develop compelling sales proposals for local sales staff around BMG digital opportunities.
- Review local stations RFP’s and make strategic recommendations to maximize online revenue.
As well as, developing digital agency relationships and pursuing digital RFPs personally through various partnerships to bring a solid Florida digital solution to market.
- Grow online ad sales revenue and exceed revenue goals by prospecting for new clients.
- Set sales agenda including, prioritizing and organizing sales calls based on maximum potential return.
- Maximize revenue by effectively and efficiently managing advertising inventory & pricing.
- Ability to coordinate online ad sales campaigns with local trafficking team.
- Prepare and review local market sales reports and periodic forecasts.
- Review all online orders and coordinate all ad sales campaigns with National Sales.
- Monitor and evaluate the local station’s online inventory and current pricing.
- Submit monthly, quarterly and annual inventory and sales reports.
- Analyze competitive (local) online media marketplace
- Coach local sales staffs on the most effective ways to use their local website to develop opportunistic revenue-generating programs and always include an online component with all radio deals.
- Minimum 5 years of online advertising sales. Traditional media sales experience (specifically radio) is a plus.
- Knowledge of the online media business and underlying technology and research record of success and established relationships.
- BS / BA degree required
- Dedicated and driven work ethic, excellent writing skills, comfortable making presentations to all size groups (5-50), outstanding computer skills
- Proficiency with DART, Photoshop, Solbright, Scarborough, and/or Google Analytics a plus.
- Valid driver’s license and vehicle insurance.
Last date for consideration: 7/31/17
Employees interested in discussing this position should contact the following party no later than the date noted above.
Interested applicants should indicate where they found the posting when sending cover letter and resume to: Allyson Hillman at [email protected]
Beasley Media Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
|Job Category||Digital, Sales|