Date: September 28, 2017
Title: Digital Content Manager – Beasley Media Group
Location: Charlotte, N.C.
Description: Beasley Media Group’s Charlotte stations are searching for a full time Digital Content Manager who will be responsible for the digital content management of our local market station websites, apps and social media. This position will be heavily involved with our programming, promotions and sales teams. Ideal candidate must work well in a collaborative environment, as well as possess excellent communication and leadership skills. Regular responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure the websites, apps and social media are updated and fresh daily
- Manage email newsletters, database, and online promotions
- Shoot and edit video
- On site event coverage
- Manage digital extension of on air talent brand, & promotions
- Create new ideas for local digital content to engage audience
- Manage local digital internship program
- Manage content distribution and local content partnerships
- Act as liaison between Corporate content team and local staff
- Train and evaluate local staff digital participation
- Create and post of textual, audio, and video content for the websites on a daily basis
- Strong writing skills a must
- At least 2 years of design experience and content creation/management
- Proficient in Photoshop
- Shooting & editing video and audio is a MUST
- Must be able to update multiple social networking sites, Facebook, Twitter, etc
- Experience in WordPress a plus
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and schedules
- Highly organized and able to multi-task
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Strong work ethic… this is not a 9-5
- Candidate must be a creative self-starter, able to work independently, eager to learn, and take initiative
Applicant should have examples of various graphics designs for web. Candidate will also be asked to show writing samples and demonstrate social media knowledge.
Last Date for consideration: Until filled.
To be considered for this position, please send resume to [email protected].
Beasley Media Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
|Job Category||Digital, Marketing, Social Media|