DATE: Aug 9, 2017
TITLE: Afternoon Host-ALT 92.9/WBOS
LOCATION: Boston, MA
ALT 92.9 (WBOS) is looking for an afternoon host. You will be connecting with Boston’s Alternative fans on the air, on video, and on social media every day. This is a full-time position for an experienced candidate, beyond entry-level ability.
• Minimum 5 years of on-air experience, some in the Alternative format
• Passion for new music and artists and a love of curating music for listeners
• Strong interviewing skills and ability to connect with new and established artists on the air, on video, and at live events in front of audiences
• Comfortable hosting station and client events
• Strong writing and editing skills and experience with blog platforms such as WordPress
• Use Social Media constantly
• Audio editing ability (Adobe Audition, Sound Forge, Pro Tools, Vox Pro, etc.)
• Able to write, voice, and produce commercial, promo, and/or live on-air copy
• True team player who can take direction to understand and advance a plan and work closely with programming, sales, and digital departments
Last date for consideration: Open until position is filled.
Contact: Ken West at [email protected]. NO PHONE CALLS.
Beasley Media Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.